Monday, October 14, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #72

Hi Guys,
I hope the team over at Feeling Sketchy are giving you plenty of inspiration to make some cards....I know I definitely need it!! Spending time in my scrap room just isn't very high on my priority list ATM so I apologise in advance for the very simple cards I have been turning out of late, although I do like the simple look too. I have used a glitter printed card stock that I have had in my stash forever and thought it matched up nicely with the new in colour from Stampin Up! called Baked Brown Sugar.

As you can see I have left this card very clean and simple but managed to get some twine in there in honour of our sponsor Whimsy Farm Twine.




This is a great sketch to play along with so please pop over to Feeling Sketchy and enter our challenge...there are always great prizes to be won and this month is no exception.





1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous dani.fab design and paper :D

xx coops xx