Monday, October 28, 2013

Build your own Christmas for Feeling Sketchy

Hi Guys,
It is fast approaching that time of year again so I thought I would make a Christmas card with one of the great images from this months sponsor


The image I have used is called 'Build your own Christmas' and comes as you see it here but also with each element separated so you can cut and paste them where you want them and build your own image...hence the name!!

I have colour this fab image in with my Pro Markers and tried to get as much shine into it as I could. Unfortunately I am very time poor these day so I don't get time to play and practice with my markers as much as I would like. this has turned out pretty good though. The sentiment is one I have had for years from Kassazz.

Here is the sketch over at Feeling Sketchy that i followed:


As you can see I chose not to go with the optional challenge, bling just didn't suit this card. But you might like to have a go. Hope to see your card over at Feeling Sketchy.


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous dani.fabulous image and design :D

x coops xx