Monday, July 15, 2013

Blinged Up for FS #65

Hi Guys,
I hope your creative juices are flowing and you a ready for another great sketch from the Feeling Sketchy Team.
This week, in honour of our generous sponsors, I have added some Bling to my card. I have used Stampin' Up!'s Crumb Cake and Soft Suede as my colour combo with a touch of the recently retired Bravo Burgundy in the sentiment. The background has been stamped with Flowering Flourishes in crumb cake with the embossed Fan Fare piece for accent. The flower I picked up from my local scrapbook shop some time ago.

This is a great sketch to work with so please join us and enter a card at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my card:
And this is the Sketch:


I love seeing what you create from our sketches so please have a go and I will stop by and give you some love.

3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous dani.really stunning design and colours and I love the bling :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Dani. I love the colours and embelishments.

DebR said...

Beautiful card Dani.
You do awesome work.