Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dragonfly for Feeling Sketchy

Hi Guys,
I haven't been able to get here much of late. There is a lot going on in my life ATM and challenges are the last thing on my mind, however, I miss it so here I am.

This is a quick card I put together for both the Feeling Sketchy Challenge and also my swap for my card group. The stamps are from Stampin Up! and the paper is from a pad I purchased at the recent Papercraft Show.


This is the sketch:


I hope you like my card. Sorry for the quick post! Hopefully in a months time things will settle down and I will be more in the mood for card making and sharing with you.


5 comments:

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Stunning card Dani. Love the subtle colour palette, and dragonflies.. very elegant.
Thanks for joining us this week at Feeling Sketchy.

coops said...

so stunning and classy dani.your dragonflies are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Dani. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

Julene Matthews said...

Love dragonflies! Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy

Lisa said...

Beautiful ...dragonflies are my favourite, and your card is just lovely. Lisa