Sunday, December 09, 2012

Feeling Sketchy Wk 35 Sketch

Hi there!
It has certainly been silly season around here for the last few weeks but this weekend I was determined to get a card made to enter into a challenge. I decided to go with the great Sketch over at Feeling Sketchy this week. It's Mum's birthday on Monday so I have made a birthday card using the sketch and when it comes to my Mum I can never go past butterflies...she loves them!


The papers are from a paper stack by  Prima called Rondelle, I have fussy cut a few extra bits to add dimension. The butterflies are from Stampin' Ups Papillon potpourri which I stamped in black staz on and coloured with my trusty blender pen. Stickers and glitter ribbon are from my stash.







I hope Mum likes her birthday card!




1 comment:

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Dani, this is truely a beautiful birthday card. What lovely colours, and I love the round section, it looks like it is magnified. So very cleaver. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle