Saturday, November 10, 2012

Teddy Flower for Feeling Sketchy

WOW these challenges have got me hooked!  I am amazed that I have found (or should I say made) the time to participate in  my very busy schedule. My darling sister Naomi told me about this challenge at Feeling Sketchy so I thought I would play along.

My Mum gave me some Lily of the Valley images that she got as a freebie when she purchased a magazine some time ago, I decided to use the very cute and adorable "Teddy Flower" for this card.


This is the sketch layout, as you can see I decided to flip mine to suit the image.


 All the papers are from Stampin Up! also the ribbon and sentiment. The little leaves were cut out on the Big Shot.

 I have coloured the image using Pastel Pencils and my trusty blender pen. I used the flick technique in three different colours on Ted to give him that real fur effect. I think he looks very cute.
I have enjoyed playing in my first Feeling Sketchy challenge.

Card Stock: Early Espresso,Primrose Petal, Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White (sponged)
Ribbon: Primrose Petal Stitched Satin


3 comments:

Jess S said...

Too darn cute Dani! I love your teddy, colouring and overall card! So glad you could join us this week, and hope to see you again! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy this week!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Dani, what a brilliant use of our sketch at Feeling Sketchy. I love the added details you have used such as the leafy flourish, whe paper peircing around the circle, and the lovely scalloped egding. Thanks for joining in with us this week.
Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card Dani
Congratulations on winning the prize