Wednesday, September 21, 2011

JAI Challenge #85 Just add Baby

What a perfect time to enter a baby card challenge. It just so happens that I have been busy making cards for my Sister-in-laws children's' clothing boutique so when this challenge came up I decided to enter one of my creations.
The challenge at Just Add Ink is to just add baby and that is all you need to do!
Here is the card that I am entering.

A nice crisp colour combo of Bashful Blue and Whisper White. The stamp is a retired SU! stamp called Baby Steps which I have masked out the congratulations, stamped and cut out on my Big Shot. The delightful Pinking Hearts Punch on a strip of BB with a great ribbon bow finishes of a simple but lovely card. Of course a matching envelope is always a nice touch.
Check out the other great cards at Just Add Ink for some baby card inspiration.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,

Cheers, Dani xoxo

Supplies list
Card stock; Whisper White, Bashful Blue

Ink: Bashful Blue

Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Oval & Scallop Oval Nesties, Pinking Hearts Border Punch.

Other: Whisper White Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Dani. Love the design and the colour combo is just perfect for a baby boy. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Mae's Cachet said...

I agree with Jo. I think this is a gorgeous baby card, love the colours and the simple but sweet layout. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.