Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Stamping for JAI

Hello friends, the card I am sharing with you today was made for the lovely Anna from the Angel ATC swap group I am in. It was her birthday yesterday.

 The colours I have combined on this simple card are River Rock and Rich Razzelberry which look fantastic together. The ovals where cut on the Big Shot with nesties and I simply stamped the flower from the Every Moment set, added the butterfly, also from the set and coloured using my blender pens. I then stamped the butterfly from the soon to be released Strength and Hope set and cut it out. The sentiment on both the front and insert are from the also soon to be released Bring on the Cake set. No card is complete without a beautifully coordinated insert, so again I stamped the flower and butterfly and coloured to the inside. I have decided to enter this into this week Just Add Ink challenge number 61 as it is clean and simple with no embellishments although I am not sure if the scallop oval is breaking the rules??
I hope you like my card, Anna certainly did!


Cheers Dani xoxox


Supplies List:
Stamp Sets:  Every Moment, Strength & Hope, Bring on the Cake

Cardstock:  River Rock, Rich Razzelberry

Inks:  Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive

Other:  Big Shot, Blender Pens

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Simply beautiful Dani, your colouring is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and your right - these colours are beautiful together. Chantell

Estela Oliveira said...

Very pretty!
Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and lovely to see that strength and hope stamp set being used.