Monday, January 24, 2011

JAI #52 entry

Hiya,
Well the girls over at Just Add Ink have chosen a sketch challenge for us this week. Because I don't have a very big supply of ribbon, I originally set out to use white ribbon and stamp on it with black stazon, thus setting my colour combo of black and white. Well the black and white stayed, however the ribbon idea changed! Non the less I am still happy with what I have come up with. I love, love , love the Upsy Daisy stamp and find that the delicate Every Moment stamp goes really well with it. A gentle shade of black added with the blender pen was all this flower needed to finish it off.

 
Supplies list;

Stamp sets; Every Moment (121508) Upsy Daisy (115898)

Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White

Inks; Black StazOn and Basic Black stamp spot


Accessories; Versa Mark, White embossing powder, Heat Gun, Black Ribbon, Top Note Die, Big Shot.Corner punch. Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow. Who doesn't love FREE products!

Happy Creating, cheers Dani xoxox

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, sweet! LOVE how the outline daisies complement the solid daisies - you're right; they're a great match.

Naomi said...

OMG!!! this is gorgeous Dan. I love it.
Good luck.
xx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a great idea to mix the two stamp sets. They certainly do 'work' together.

Danielle Daws said...

Oh I love this! Upsy Daisy is an absolute favourite of mine. Love how you combined sets too. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

jaydee said...

Dani, I love how you mixed the two stamp sets. This combo works really well together. I also love the black and white! You are so brave to do that, I always want to add color. Now you have inspired me to go off and do something in just black and white!
Hugs
Jaydee