Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JAI #50

See I promised two posts in one day!!

As part of my new year commitment, I have decided to enter a few challenges, the first being Just Add Ink.
This weeks challenge we have to use these scrumptious colours from SU......





Again I have used the little froggy from Flower for All Seasons. As I have not got any Riding Hood Red or Elegant Eggplant Cardstock in my stash I had to compromise and did alot of colour blending with a sponge and Write Markers. The flowers are from the Itty Bitty's out of the Summer Mini Catalogue that I just stamped and punched. This is the first entry I have EVER put into a challenge so I hope the girls over at Just Add Ink like what I have done.....oh and I hope I can figure out how to link it correctly too!!
I bet you can't even tell that the scallop, the Elegant Eggplant mat around the image and the sentiment mat are all Whisper White cardstock coloured with sponge and Markers!
Cheers Dani xoxo

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Great Card Dan.
Good Luck

Christine said...

I love your entry for JAI, its a beautiful card. 1st time visitor to your blog and i scrolled downwards, got to say I love your retirement book, the recipient would've absolutely loved it i'm sure.