Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robins fetish digi......

 Today I am going to share two cards that i have made for some family birthdays coming up. The strawberry card features Farrah fancy, a digi image I got from Robins Fetish. I have softly coloured her dress using Stampin' write markers and my aqua pen. It is the first time I have coloured like that with those markers and i actually quite like the outcome. The colour builds nicely and I found it blended well without leaving the shadowy water marks that this technique can sometimes do. The card is from the Nana's Nusery, It's a Girl pack.


Inside the card
The next card is another digi image called "Chelsea and her chicks". Unfortunately I haven't save some of my earlier images very well so I can't remember from which sight I got this one from. I had a stripe of the lovely striped paper in my scraps folio so decided to use purple for this card.  I coloured her dress using the Distress Ink refill, water and a paint brush and the rest of the image i have used a combination of Pro Markers and Disress ink pads. The saying and flowers on the front are from the Stampin' Up set "Cottage Garden". The flowers on the inside are a clear stamp gifted to me by my sis. This is really a very simple card but I like the result.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Great cards, once again Dan I love your colouring. I wish i could do that as well as you do LOL
xxx