Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first consigned job!!











Good evening all, today I have been busy doing my first ever consigned job. A lady I work with, who I just happened to give a birthday card I had made to last month, has asked me to make some cards for her twin Granddaughters. She likes to give them individual personalized cards and has in the passed purchased cards from the shop and then stuck their names on them or changed them in some way. This year she has asked me to make them with a few guidelines. She wanted the wording on the front of the card, she also wanted their names and "3 years old today. " I sent her some images to chose from and she requested purple for Sophie and Pink for Maddi, the rest was up to me. With this much happening on the FRONT of the card it was only natural that I make them in easel style. You all know I love this style because of the extra room it gives you to add elements.
I coloured using both Pro Markers and Stampin Write Markers
Dazzling Diamonds adds a nice effect on the wings
                                                                           

Anyway this is what I came up with using the ever so cute Anya and Kiki images.
I hope you like them. Till next time happy crafting.........Luv Dani xoxox

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hi Dani these came up great, I hope the girls like them
xx