Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ladybugs.....

Lucky gifted clear stamp matched perfectly.
Hi again, I told you I have been busy in my room with no time to post so here goes, I am about to make up for it. I have had this red and black spotty paper in my stash for a while now and never got around to using it. When I received my new Stampin Up " A flower for all seasons" stamp set and saw that cute little ladybug climbing up the side of the sunflower, I couldn't resist!!! So I quickly foraged through my stash and pulled out this sheet of paper and off I went.Naturally the ladybug was the whole inspiration for the card and anyone who knows me, knows it doesn't take much for me to be inspired by ladybugs...I LOVE THEM. Anyway because of that it is only artistically natural for my sunflowers to be of course red instead of the traditional colour of yellow. Yellow just would not work! The paper had a few blue grungy bits so this was the perfect highlight colour to add to the layout. Luckily I was given a clear stamp set by my lovely sister who no longer was using them and it just happen to have the sunflower that I have used on the base of, yep you guessed i, the easel card. I cut a tag from the Red Tag Sale cuttlebug alpha set after printing my saying on the computer, and added the oh so cute ladybug to finish. My niece was the lucky recipient of this card on Monday. She loved it! Cheers Dan xoxo

No comments: