Monday, May 03, 2010

Todays project.................Mother's day card

Well here it is.......... the mother in laws card!
The paper is Honey Pie : Ella from the Cosmo Cricket range, again I have had this in my stash for ages and never really had the right card to use it on. I have matted that onto the pink cardstock. I then stamped the tea pot stamp from Stampin' up onto watercolour card so that I could colour it. I used distress inks and my aqua pen. This i mounted onto a pink scallop square that I cut using my nestabilities. To finish i added a strip of pink card and ran some ribbon across it. The hardest part was deciding what to add to the ribbon, bow,flower,bow, flower???? In the end the bow won and I added the Bella pearl to finish.
Happy with the result.........now I just hope the mother in law likes it!
Catch ya :o)

No comments: