Monday, May 31, 2010

Motivet have the cutest stamps!


Hi there, today I want to share with you this thank you card I made using a free digi stamp from Motivet. I love the stamps at Motivet and the new collection is just adorable.
I particularly like the new Hilda in her beach chair with a cocktail in her hand. If you like cute and adorable animal stamps, i definitely recommend you go take a look.  
They are starting to add some people stamps too, so don't be turned off if animals aren't your thing. Unfortunately they don't currently send to Oz, but maybe we will have to change that!! Stay tune on that front........... however if you would like to get your own cute digi kitty to play with just click HERE to go to inspirational blog and down load the freebie from there. While you are there you should take a look around, the cards inspire me as I'm sure they will you too.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, until next time keep on creating!
Cheers, Danielle xoxox

No comments: